MGL RV-2 Turbine RPM/ RPM Percentage-
The RV-2 is a 2.25” instrument providing a universal turbine RPM display that can be adapted to a variety of roles. Typical uses are turbine RPM displays for N1 or N2. The RV-2 can use standard tach genies but can also be used with almost any electrical signal related to turbine RPM.
The RV-2 displays RPM in a digital readout as well as in a scalable analog bar graph display. In addition the RV-2 provides a 24 entry automatic flight log that stores the duration of each of the last 24 flights. It also has a Hobbs meter (can be set to the current turbine time) which is password protected, a turbine running timer/flight timer and a programmable maintenance timer to schedule routine engine maintenance.
The RV-2 also features a programmable RPM high alarm as well as it records the maximum RPM reached in permanent memory.
- Measures RPM from 0 to 99999 RPM or a factor in percent relative to a value that can be entered into the unit. For example 50000 RPM = 100%
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log
- Includes a settable Hobbs meter (password protected) and a turbine running timer/flight timer
- Contains a programmable high RPM alarm
- Contains a programmable maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- Records maximum RPM reached in permanent memory
- Scalable analog bar graph indicating RPM
- External alarm output as well as a red LED illuminates when the alarm has been activated
MGL Instruments are Non-TSO'd and are applicable
to Experimental, Ultralight and Sport aircraft or as
secondary instruments or displays in standard
categories. They may not be used in standard category
aircraft to replace primary instruments required for
compliance with your airworthiness certificate.
Warranty: 3-year limited Warranty from MGL Avionics US and a 30-day Total Satisfaction Guarantee
Shipping: Contact us for optional shipping methods.
CONTACT US prior to purchase with any questions and for further information
ROTOR F/X LLC Product Support: email@example.com, +1 818-574-7663
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!!!
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 31 March, 2010.