Half a million pilots needed globally
CNN – “Released in August 2013, the Boeing Pilot and Technical Market Outlook for 2013-2032 forecasts nearly half a million new commercial airline pilots will be needed to fly all the new airplanes entering the world fleet over the next 20 years.”
ROTOR F/X presents a series of seminars on how to become a professional career pilot and enter the exciting world of aviation.
If you have ever dreamed of a career in aviation, be sure to attend and hear first-hand from experienced pilots and instructors what is in store for you.
The seminars and presentations will cover:
- All aspects of training and ratings, from private pilot through ATP (Airline Transport Pilot)
- Earning a two- or four-year university degree in aviation along with your flight training
- Financing options for flight training
- Financing options for university degree programs, including special interest government-backed student loans
- Job opportunities in all fields, now and in the near future
- How you can have a guaranteed job working with us
Also included in the experience will be:
- Aircraft displays – both airplane and helicopter
- Aviation literature and films
- Flight tours and demonstration lessons at a special discount
- FREE 6-month subscription to “Flight Training Magazine” for all registered attendees
- FREE first lesson voucher for all signees on seminar dates
Do not miss this opportunity to change your life and learn how to enter world of flight!
RECENT ARTICLES on “Pilot Shortage”