The Professional Pilot Course is an intensive training course for people who want to become a professional helicopter pilot. This course is highly recommended to get the most for your training dollars. It allows an individual to meet the qualifications for an Instrument Rating, Flight Instructor Rating. For little additional cost and External Load Rating can be added.
To be eligible for a Professional Pilot Certificate, a person must:
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language, or have such operating limitations placed on his/her pilot certificate as are necessary for safety.
- Obtain books & supplies
- Obtain a second class medical
- Obtain a Private Pilot Helicopter License
- Obtain a Commercial Helicopter License
- Obtain an Helicopter Instrument rating
- Become a Certified Flight Instructor
- Become a Certified Instrument Flight Instructor
- Pay FAA Examiner fees
- Pass FAA written , oral, and flight examinations